Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

20101004

Finally a new post!

I am beginning to think the reason there are no other blogs out there like mine, is because the wedding world just sucks up so much of your life that it leaves no time to write. For those who used to like reading my blog, I appreciate your patience!

So, yesterday was pretty crazy. I had two weddings an hour apart and both were much on the needy side. I arrived at work at 11am and was immediately called to duty. I tossed my purse aside, put on my (J-Lo like) radio and went straight work teaching some bridesmaids how to tie sashes around the chairs, (because the bride was too cheap to pay the $30 the company charges to put them on for you).

I have the inside scoop on a little incident that went down at one of the weddings. Apparently, one of the Groomsmen decided to steal a bottle of wine from the bar they were at the previous night. Police men came and had him pulled from the reception… To his luck, the bar owner decided not to press charges and let the poor schmuck continue his celebration with the rest of the group. I happen to know the bartender at the bar they were at. It turns out, he actually broke the cooler to get to the bottle of wine, camera caught him putting it in his jacket AND THEN, he accidentally left the bottle behind at the bar! Thus now claiming the Idiot of the week award!

My second wedding yesterday evening started an hour late. An Hour! To make matters worse, the bride told us she would be down in 10 minutes when we called up to check on her. Once we heard 10 minutes, we decided to send the guests outside so we could start as soon as she came down. Outside, as in not one iota of shade! 20 minutes, 30 minutes, 40 minutes, an hour goes by, and finally we are able to start the wedding. To her defense though, she did appear a bit tipsy and well, I can relate…

0 comments:

Post a Comment