Feeds RSS
Feeds RSS

20140517

Can I speak to the Bride please?

Good morning all!  I am just 24 hours away from putting my mind and mostly my office staff's minds at ease.  For tomorrow will be the day we no longer have to speak with the scariest groom that faces this sweet earth.  It has been 6 months since my last confession, just kidding, since the couple first booked with me. Lucky for us, they are not the type of couple that felt the need to plan two years in advance! Could have been a long and chilling two years.  I have to say, meeting face to face with the bride and groom is nothing but a normal B&G/planner type of visit. HOWEVER, when the groom calls to speak with me, (and boyyy does he call!) it leaves the imagination wondering to a land of hair-raising horror. More bluntly, he sounds like a rapist.  So much so, that every time he has spoken to one of the staff members here in the office for the first time, they screen the call and take a message in fear that he is a murderer.  A serial killer out to procure me down a dark alley where he will stash my body behind a dumpster when he has done whatever he pleases to it. His demeanor is hard to explain in text but it is sketchy at best.  He is very quiet with a deep mumbly voice and doesn't say much of anything. After I feel I have answered his reason for calling, he will remain on the phone in silence for may only be seconds but feels like a whole lot of minutes! I continually try to call and email the bride in hopes to speak with someone who does not haunt my thoughts but I continually have no luck! Just 24 hours away and it's good bye groom and hello sweet dreams!

0 comments:

Post a Comment